Try this new recipe from chef Jonathan Garnier. To add more flavor to your dishes, discover the range of Knorr concentrated stocks.
Servings: 4 – Preparation: 10 minutes – Cooking: 30 minutes
- 2 chicken thighs, cut into strips
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) soup in Knorr Morocco style
- 250 ml (1 cup) celery, brown
- 250 ml (1 cup) onion, cut into cubes
- 60 ml (4 tablespoons) olive oil
- 60 ml (4 tablespoons) fresh, chopped mint leaves
- 60 ml (4 tablespoons) fresh coriander leaves
- 250 ml (1 cup) red pepper, cut into cubes
- 500 ml (2 cups) drained and rinsed chickpeas
- 250 ml (1 cup) tomatoes, crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a hot pot fry the chicken, celery and onion in a little oil for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the mint, coriander, Moroccan-style meat broth, red pepper, chickpeas, crushed tomatoes and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
Coat to high and simmer on low heat, 20 minutes. Check the spices.