On our plates, a dish we love from 7 to 77 years old: is a good burger. Today, Céline lovingly prepares us in a Breton version and restores his noble letters to this sandwich that reaches infinity.
– 4 minced steaks
– 4 bun burgers
– 2 carrots
– 1 white cabbage
– 2 red onions
– Balsamic vinegar
– 4 slices of cow cheese
– 1 tomato
– 4 lettuce leaves
– 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
– 1 tablespoon ketchup
– 1 onion
– Hot sauce
Peel a squash, grate it and slice the carrots and cabbage. Mix them to make a cabbage sauce.
2. In a pan, grease with butter, fry the red onions and grease with vinegar. Let simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.
3. Cook the minced steaks for 3 minutes on one side and 2 minutes for the water so that they are medium.
4. Cut the burger bun in half. Spread onions and a slice of tome. Bake for 5 minutes in the oven at 180 °.
5. For home-made cocktail sauce. Combine mayonnaise, ketchup, hot sauce and onion.
6. Once the bread is toasted, dress with the sauce, tomato, salad, steak.
Serve with cabbage salads on the side.
Chief: Céline Lamout