Often, the cake rhymes with calories and then it comes down to having fun in moderation. However, there are some ways to make it easier for our favorite dessert recipes to lean towards a healthier version so you no longer feel guilty. For example, ground almonds or hazelnuts, oat flakes, wholemeal or buckwheat flour are alternatives to the classic white flour. Similarly, whole cane sugar or coconut flower sugar would be ideal to replace white sugar. The idea is above all to continue to have fun making a cake with an incomparable taste. Here are our 3 best gourmet and low calorie recipes to make them easily.
For 6 people
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 110 gr coconut sugar
- 12 cl of water
- 160 g almond powder
- 160 g gluten-free oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 100 gr grated walnuts
- 260 g grated carrots
For the cream (preparation 8 hours in advance):
- 150 g of vegetable yogurt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons crushed walnuts
1. For the glaze: place a thin cloth in a colander and the latter on a container that will collect the liquid that will flow. Pour the yogurt into this cloth. and let it drain for at least 12 hours.
2. In a salad bowl mix the sugar and water, add the ground almonds, oats, yeast, cinnamon and mix well. Then add the grated walnuts and grated carrots. Pour the dough into a cake pan and bake for 45 minutes at 180 ° C. Allow to cool.
3. Prepare the glaze by mixing the pureed yoghurt, cold-melted coconut oil and coconut sugar. Decorate the cake with carefully prepared cream. Leave to harden in the fridge for 1 hour.
Flour-free oatmeal cookies
For 14 biscuits
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 150 g rolled oats
- 60 gr coconut sugar
- 50 g coconut oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 60 g chocolate
Melt the coconut oil and let it cool. Mix the oats very finely to get a fine powder.
In a bowl mix the egg, coconut sugar, coconut oil, vanilla, salt, baking powder. Add oats and chocolate chips. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Preheat the oven to 180 °. In a baking tray covered with parchment paper, place dough balls the size of a small walnut. Add the chocolate pieces on top. Let cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
Zucchini chocolate cake
For 6 people
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 250 g dark chocolate paste
- 200 gr grated zucchini
- 4 eggs
- 40 g fructose
- 5 drops of natural vanilla extract
- 20 g of bitter cocoa without sugar
- 30 gr wholemeal flour
1. Divide the chocolate into pieces and melt it in the bain-marie.
2. Then peel the squash.
Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks and mix the yolks with the fructose and vanilla. Add the cocoa powder while mixing, add the zucchini little by little and mix. Finally add the flour and melted chocolate. Mix well.
4. Beat the egg whites and then gently fold them into the mass with a wooden spoon so as not to break the egg whites.
Spread in a mold and bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 180 ° C.
Try it also: Kourtney Kardashian gluten-free waffles