In addition to the beauty of its landscapes, Morocco is well known and known for it Gastronomie. His various dishes always know how satisfy our taste buds. Whether you are from the country or not, it is always a very enjoyable moment enjoy the specialties of the distant sunset country. And to enjoy it in the best way possible, what could be better than their celebrity mhamer chicken. It is about one Super tasty marinated chicken recipe, in a delicate spice mixture and cooked in a saucepan before frying in the oven. Everything is served with caramelized onions, green olives and candied lemon. Can also be served with chips. A dish that we distribute as well with family and friends. And to realize it and make sure you do not miss it, we offer you of recipe by chef Cyril Lignac.
Chef’s advice on preparing this recipe
Preparing this recipe can be tricky. The chef himself recognized him on the broadcast RTL ” Moroccan cuisine is mothers cuisine, so there are 1001 ways to do it “. For him the secret is the chicken marinade. You need to know how to combine the spices together and let the chicken marinate for as long as necessary. It is clear that we do not let it marinate just 20 minutes ago. The best thing is to make the marinade in the morning for the evening, or the day before for lunch.
Recipe by Cyril Lignac
Ingredients for 4-6 people:
– 1 chicken with free food 1.5 kg
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 1 piece of fresh ginger
– 1 teaspoon turmeric
– 1 bunch of coriander
– 1 bunch of parsley
– 1 lemon
– Sweetened lemon
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 tablespoon ras al-hanout (mixture of spices and herbs)
– 2 onions
– 1 bag of green olives
– Poultry livers (optional)
– Pepper and salt
– Prepare the marinade by mixing garlic cloves, a pinch of pepper and salt, minced ginger, turmeric, chopped coriander and parsley, lemon juice, the pulp of a lemon sweetened in a bowl and olive oil.
– Add ras el-hanout. With a pastry brush, grease the chicken inside and out.
– Leave overnight in a cool place. The next day boil the chicken in the pot for an hour.
– Then caramelize the meat in the oven at 180 ° C for a few minutes. Add the onions and let caramelize.
– Once the chicken meat has turned golden, serve with green olives and sweetened lemon, add the chicken livers to the sauce to your taste.
– You can also accompany the chicken with a portion of chips.
– Enjoy it!
French Toast: Delicious and Regressive Recipe by Cyril Lignac
These pancake recipes: With their low glycemic index, we can swallow them without taking a single gram!