Want to mark the occasion for the birthday of your BFF, an unconditional Koh Lanta fan? We found the perfect recipe: a chocolate cake with the image of the totem of immunity … with the good taste of victory!
“I can not, I have Koh Lanta “. For a few weeks, on Tuesday night has become sacred to lovers of star program and TF1. from 21:10put on the plane and unscrew the backside of the sofa only in the advertising pause … You know someone who celebrates soon his birthday ? So mark the case by preparing it a delicious cake in the form of a Koh Lanta totem. We found great recipe on pinterestsigned allomamandodowhich is being prepared 10 minutes flat. And that’s as enjoyable as getting an immunity test!
Recipe: a chocolate cake in the shape of a Koh Lanta totem
For the cake
- 2 industrial brownies in square shape (sold in supermarkets)
- Cream desserts
For the cream
- Mini round meringue
- sugar balls
- Food marker or pastry pencil
- Mix a little mascarpone cream and powdered sugar.
- Spread the mixture on one side of a brownieusing a tablespoon.
- Arrange the second brownie on toplayering it well.
- Print and cut out the Koh Lanta totem pattern on a sheet (you will find the pattern at the end of the article). Ideally, it should be the same size as your brownies.
- Place the flat pattern on your double brownie and trim the edges with a knife. Now you have a totem shaped cake.
- Melt some tiles dark chocolate with butter AND sugar.
- Coat the cake with this cream using a brush, to give it a glossy look.
- Decorate the cake with edible handkerchiefs, meringue mini and sugar balls.
- Put in the fridge until tasting.
All that remains is to invite your friend to eat this special Koh Lanta cake together … but not on Tuesday, huh!