- Preheat the oven to 150 ° C (th. 5).
- Melt the chocolate and cream in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Beat the egg whites until firm.
- Whiten the yolks with the sugar until the preparation gets foamy. Add the vanilla, then the melted chocolate and flour. Pour the warm milk into the preparation and mix. You need to get some kind of pancake batter. Gently whisk the egg whites with a whisk. Careful, it is very important to mix hard without breaking the whites too much.
- Place a round top tray (SME type) 18 cm in diameter on parchment paper. Trace the outline with a knife, grease the mold with butter and place the paper tray at the bottom. Pour the dough into it. You will see bumps floating on the surface: this is perfectly normal. Bake for 50 minutes.
- After baking, the center of the cake should shake slightly. If you pierce it, the knife will come out with a little juice. This juice will freeze in the refrigerator and turn into a cream. Let the cake cool and store it overnight in the refrigerator, in its format.
- The next day we bag the cake, sprinkle it with cocoa and enjoy it.
Tip +: Parchment paper makes melting easier. It is very important that the cake rests overnight in the refrigerator so that the liquid part turns into pastry cream. Do not use a spring pan: the dough may run out during cooking.