Who said a roast chicken had to be cooked itself in the oven? Certainly not Courteney Cox! On her Instagram account, the American actress posted a video where she stuffs her washed chicken in a very special mix ojmë Discover her production secrets!
There is nothing sweeter than thata good roast chicken! Traditionally baked with a little butter, herbs and garlic, this is the Sunday dish we like to share with family. Courteney Cox, she prefers to review it in her own way! On her Instagram account, the stove queen has indeed shared a video where we first see her coloring her chicken in a casserole: a technique that the youngest star chef in France, Julia Sedefdjian, has already recommended to us because it allows us to get a very crunchy chicken! Once colored, Courteney coats her chicken with an aromatic and bold mixture, before putting it in the oven. If this recipe makes you water your mouth, here’s how to do it… and it’s very easy, promise!
Courteney Cox Dairy Chicken, inspired by Jamie Olivier’s recipe
- 1 whole chicken with free food
- coarse salt
- Black pepper
- ½ block of unsalted butter
- Olive oil
- Kan cinnamon sticks
- 1 bunch of fresh sage
- 2 lemons, cut into slices
- 10 cloves of unpeeled garlic
- 1/3 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C.
- Season chickens with a little coarse salt and black pepper.
- Fry it in a pan with butter and a little olive oil, turning it regularly to get an even coloring.
- Reserve the chicken on a plate, time to drain the oil and butter from the pan.
- Put the chicken back in the pan with the milk and the rest of the ingredients and bake it in the oven for 1h30. lubricate regularly with cooking liquids. “Lemon acid will make the milk curd, resulting in a really tasty sauce”says the American actress.
Tips for tasting Courteney? Serve the chicken with roasted whey, dried spinach or green vegetables and mashed potatoes. Delicious!