The promise seems too good to be true, and yet, Rita Struglia He did it! This Italian, passionate about cooking, shares every day her healthy recipes with more than 2 million subscribers on her Youtube channel. “The perfect house”.
Finally, the influencer shared one cake recipe which caused a stir on social media. It is neither yogurt cake nor chocolate cake… All we know is that it is light and low in calories. But what is it?
Discover the recipe in our article.
Therefore, in October 2020, the young woman unveiled a cake recipe that conquered the entire Web. The cake is meant low calorie : indeed, does not call fat-free; without oil, without butter.
As surprising as it may seem, the recipe does not contain as maja. However, the lack of this ingredient does not prevent the dessert from being extremely soft and “super creamy”.
So will this cake seduce our tastes as much as it seduces our desire to keep the line? We put on our apron and test to see how much it’s worth?
Recipes for healthy and fat-free cake by Rita Struglia:
For the cake:
- 150 gr flour
- 130 g sugar
- 450 ml of milk
- 4 eggs
- Lime juice and a little minced bark
- Powdered sugar powder
- Or caramel
- Before you start mixing the ingredients, first preheat the oven to 160 ° C.
- In a bowl, then toss 4 eggs. Add sugar to it. Mix vigorously with a whip.
- Take a colander, place it on the pan and pour the flour in small amounts. Mix well between each operation.
- Add a little lime peel.
- Add the lemon juice and mix everything.
- Pour the milk and mix again.
- Once everything is well mixed, pour the preparation into a mold with a diameter of 20 cm and a height of 10 cm. It should be greased.
- Bake for an hour at 160 ° C in the bottom of the oven.
- Now turn off the oven and let the cake cool with the door open.
- Sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar and / or caramel.
Here’s simple detox water that promises real miracles for a flat stomach
This is the last ingredient to lay eggs in the morning for a flat stomach, according to experts
That’s why eating pizza for breakfast is healthier than whole grains