It’s the rhubarb season! And to change from timeless pies, we melt for Laurent Mariotte super gourmet cake, which requires only 7 ingredients and 30 short minutes of preparation.
Laurent Mariotte puts our dish in the summer time! After his tasty tomato tian and his fragrant edamame salad, well-known food columnist HONORS a seasonal vegetable cooked like fruit: rhubarb. If we could already discover his espresso recipe in Small dishes in balancegourmet show of TF1, Laurent Mariotte even distributes it on her site, so we can reproduce it at home whenever we want. A real generosity!
Recipe: Laurent Mariotte rhubarb cake
Ingredients for 6 people
- 500 gr raven
- 175 gr sugar cane biond
- 3 eggs
- 10 cl of liquid cream
- 200 gr flour T55
- 1 packet of dry yeast
- 60 g melted butter
- Coat with butter and flour your cake format (called shirt, in chef jargon).
- Combine all ingredients for the dough, except butter melted, in your mixer bowl.
- Mix everything and add the melted butter and mix again.
- Pour the preparation into the mold and place in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. cutting the stalks into pieces as wide as your mold. Sprinkle with 50 gr of sugar and let drain for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C.
- Take out the cake, arrange the rhubarb pieces straight as stock in the mold and bake for 50 minutes.
- Allow to cool, crumble the cake and leave with the dried rhubarb juice.
A spring recipe which we gladly accompany with a cold coffee or a refreshing drink, reduced in sugar.