Easy, fast, soft, delicious, economical … Cyril Lignac apple cake recipe has it all! Perfect for afternoon tea, breakfast or any time of the day, enjoy Cyril Lignac apple cake!
Cyril Lignac apple cake, very soft, easy to prepare and delicious! Credit: Unsplash
Are you looking for a cake that is easy to make and very good? You are in the right place! Finally, chef Cyril Lignac shared all his secrets to making a very volatile and creamy risotto. This time, we are inspired by her apple cake recipe. With its rustic and cozy taste, we immediately immerse ourselves in our childhood memories with this preparation. Indeed, apple cake has a very regressive side, we all remember this good smell of hot apples invading the house on Sundays. If everyone has their own recipe, Cyril Lignac’s is very simple to reproduce very quickly at home.
La gourmet and easy recipe for Cyril Lignac soft apple cake
Apples can be eaten all year round and adapted to thousands of preparations. In cakes, tarts, in the oven with caramel with salted butter, even in a delicious version, we adopt the saying “an apple every morning keeps the doctor away”. And with Cyril Lignac’s recipe, we want to eat it every day! Her very soft cake will be perfect at any time of the day and is very easy to prepare. It is a small cloud of fruit that you can bite without guilt! All you have to do is go to the kitchen to make a delicious, very soft apple cake like Cyril Lignac.
SOFT APPLE CAKE FROM CYRIL LIGNAC
– 3 eggs
– 180 gr brown sugar
– 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
– The skin of a lemon
– 90 ml of neutral oil
– 120 ml of milk at room temperature
– 250 gr of flour
– 1 packet of dry yeast
– 1 tablespoon cinnamon (optional)
– 3 apples
Beat the eggs with the brown sugar, vanilla and lemon zest until they become very foamy.
2. Add the oil and milk and mix to homogenize the ingredients.
3. Add the flour, baking powder and cinnamon and mix well to remove all the grains. The dough should be smooth.
Peel a squash, grate it and slice it into thin slices.
5. Pour half of the dough into a pre-greased baking tin (or lined with parchment paper) and place the apple slices. Cover with dough and spread another layer of apples.
Sprinkle the cake with brown sugar or vanilla sugar and bake for about 40 minutes at 175 ° C. Monitor cooking with the tip of a knife.
7. Once the apple cake is cooked, let it cool on a wire rack and enjoy a little warm or cold.