Eating a salad does not necessarily mean that you are eating healthy. Our salads can either lead to weight loss or make us gain weight, depending on the ingredients you choose. Our salad should be nutritious and filling and above all: zap false friends, those foods that we think are healthy and low in calories but are not. To help us lose weight effectively, here are common mistakes to avoid.
Salad, or how to swallow all the vitamins you need in just a few bites…
Salad is definitely the dish that most people think of when thinking about healthy eating and weight loss diets. A bowl of salad can provide us with the many vitamins you need for the day. Keep in mind that we are what we eat! In addition to helping us maintain either losing weightsalads can help protect our body from digestive problems thanks to their fiber intake.
For your salads, choose ingredients rich in vitamins and minerals such as:
– Lettuce: rich in vitamin A.
– Tomatoes: rich in vitamin C, a vitamin that helps fight infections and maintain healthy bones, gums and skin (just that).
– Spinach: rich in vitamin K useful for strengthening our bones and healing wounds.
– Broccoli: contain calcium. Calcium strengthens teeth and bones, helps blood clot, helps nerves carry messages, and helps muscles contract and move.
– Carrots: rich in alpha and beta-carotene, an antioxidant that helps protect against cancer and heart disease.
Anticellulite: here is the undoubted festive drink that would fight the orange peel …
Here are ultra gourmet recipes for sliced pasta that are making a fuss at TikTok, made with three ingredients